Postage is £3.46 flat fee per order. Free for all orders over £100 – 1st class or next day courier. All prices include VAT.
Specialised straight bladed saw with raker tooth. Suitable for a wide variety of general pruning tasks but designed especially for cutting conifer and other softwoods. The raker teeth carry away the debris associated with this type of tree and keep the saw teeth clear. Suitable for both professional and domestic users.
The razor-sharp impulse hardened teeth produce a smooth cut surface whilst the taper ground blade provides a fast and efficient, effortless cut.
Straight bladed saws are especially usefully where greater precision is required and ideal for when working below shoulder height.
- Available with a 240, 270 or 300mm blade
- 4mm impulse hardened teeth with raker tooth
- Scabbard with flexible and detachable belt loop
- Taper ground blade to reduce friction and increase cutting speed whilst reducing required effort
- Raker teeth to keep the cut clear of debris
- Razor sharp impulse hardened teeth creating a durable blade that lasts up to 3 times longer than conventionally manufactured saws
- Ergonomic soft pistol grip handle with end stop to increase cutting efficiency and reduce fatigue
- Replacement blades available extending the life of the saw, saving you money and reducing waste