Postage is £3.46 flat fee per order. Free for all orders over £100 – 1st class or next day courier. All prices include VAT.
Fine tooth straight bladed saw. Suitable for a wide range of pruning tasks but especially suited to more delicate work on smaller diameter branches where an especially smooth cut is required. A very popular model for pruning fruit trees. Suitable for both professional and domestic users.
The fine, razor sharp impulse hardened teeth produce an exceptionally smooth cut surface whilst the taper ground blade provides a fast and efficient, effortless cut.
Straight bladed saws are especially usefully where greater precision is required and ideal for when working below shoulder height.
- Available with a 210, 240, 270 or 300mm blade
- 3mm impulse hardened teeth
- Scabbard with flexible and detachable belt loop
- Taper ground blade to reduce friction and increase cutting speed whilst reducing required effort
- Razor sharp impulse hardened teeth creating a durable blade that lasts up to 3 times longer than conventionally manufactured saws
- Ergonomic soft pistol grip handle with end stop to increase cutting efficiency and reduce fatigue
- Replacement blades available extending the life of the saw, saving you money and reducing waste