Postage is £3.46 flat fee per order. Free for all orders over £100 – Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note all orders are dispatched on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
All prices include VAT.
Classic straight bladed saw. A very popular model suitable for a wide variety of general pruning tasks. Suitable for both professional and domestic users.
The razor-sharp impulse hardened teeth produce a smooth cut surface whilst the taper ground blade provides a fast and efficient, effortless cut.
Straight bladed saws are especially usefully where greater precision is required and ideal for when working below shoulder height.
- Available with a 300mm and 270mm blade
- 4mm impulse hardened teeth
- Scabbard with flexible and detachable belt loop
- Taper ground blade to reduce friction and increase cutting speed whilst reducing required effort
- Razor sharp impulse hardened teeth creating a durable blade that lasts up to 3 times longer than conventionally manufactured saws
- Ergonomic soft pistol grip handle with end stop to increase cutting efficiency and reduce fatigue
- Replacement blades available extending the life of the saw, saving you money and reducing waste